PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Program Coordinator Peer Review PeaceHealth Medical Group for a Part Time, 0.50 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
***Hybrid Work & Network Travel***
Spotlight on Vancouver - YouTube
Provides coordination and management of Medical Staff or Clinician peer review infrastructure, processes, and projects. Maintains oversight of the case review process, including preparing case summaries and timelines, follow-up with reviewers, and tracking trends to ensure a robust review in alignment with PeaceHealth policy.
- Serves as a resource specialist to Medical Staff or PeaceHealth Medical Group Clinicians regarding all peer review case analyses.
- Creates design of plan for peer review access database by defining and facilitating all enhancements working closely with Data Administrator.
- Gathers, analyzes, and presents performance data to identify opportunities for improvements related to key objectives. Implements and integrates system and community process improvements in support of Peer Review process.
- Develops and presents imaging and all electronic patient records needed for case discussions and to reflect system concerns in support of quality care objectives.
- Performs case summaries to reflect technical, procedural, medical, surgical and system concerns to support quality care objectives.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative working relationships with hospital, medical group, and medical staff leaders. Collaborates with a high functioning team of medical staff peer review coordinators in the pursuit of providing superior patient care across the care continuum.
- Develops and prepares reports and presentations on clinical outcome reviews for Medical Staff Committees, MEC and the Board or Medical Group Executive Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelors’ degree strongly preferred with focus on analytics or informatics
- Masters’ degree preferred.
- Two years of Quality Improvement project management and/or change management experience required.
- Peer review coordination/experience required.
- Prior clinical acute care case management experience preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License in state of practice required.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Project management skills required.
- Knowledge of DNV (or equivalent), CMS and Department of Health standards preferred.
- Basic statistical experience required; must be able to operationalize statistical and database concepts.
- Multi-specialty nursing background preferred.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
PHMG Essential Functions:
- Facilitates case review meetings and presents data with the goal of educating employed clinicians in the spirit of transparency.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.