PeaceHealth is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator - Talent Acquisition for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $21.30, more depending on experience.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, or AK.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Provides varied administrative support within the recruiting team which may include but is not limited to ensuring new caregiver onboarding, transfers, and promotions are processed according to policy and within established timelines, coordination of conference/exhibit registrations and shipping related materials, input and maintenance of passive candidate data in applicant tracking systems (ATS), and tracking outreach activities for compliance purposes. Provides support of talent sourcers, recruiters, workforce planning, and talent ad coordination.
- Prepares requisitions for recruiters to post, ensuring compliance and accuracy. Assists in scheduling interviews for candidates and coordinating interview travel, and travel reimbursement. Coordinates travel for recruitment team for events and conferences.
- Identifies and researches recruiting events, and coordinates the payment for event registration, material prep and shipping of exhibits for conferences and career fairs. Ensures attending recruiters have all needed support for events. Orders and maintains inventory of materials for events.
- Initiates new caregiver onboarding by facilitating background checks, drug screening, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens. Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters new hires and transferring caregivers into HR systems.
- Coordinates data related to physician contracts and other billable service providers, in collaboration with the recruiters, physician compensation and legal, to ensure appropriate distribution and enters into the contract data base.
- Coordinates the completion of I-9 forms for all new or re-hired caregivers to ensure regulatory compliance. Initiates and monitors E-Verify; coordinates follow up requirements with Human Resources.
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from candidates and caregivers regarding recruitment and onboarding questions and issues. Refers caregivers and candidates to self-service technology, outside vendors, or other resources as appropriate.
- Collaborates with talent sourcers and recruiters in data entry of passive candidates in the ATS for future recruitment and marketing efforts. Monitors open requisition report from applicant tracking system to track aging for positions to ensure they are posted timely upon approvals. Researches the source report from applicant tracking to identify sources that the yield best candidate and hire results.
- Assists with Affirmative Action data compliance by ensuring candidate dispositioning on filled requisitions.
- Facilitates and executes the relocation process when indicated and processes applicable bonuses. Coordinates with outside vendors, accounts payable, and/or payroll to process requests for reimbursement. Assists with the administration of requests and payment of referral programs.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year of HR, marketing or event coordination experience or degree in Human Resources may be considered in lieu of the 1-year experience.
- PHR certification preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook and Word).
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience with on boarding rules and regulations.
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented; excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Spreadsheet and mail merge knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. Employees of PeaceHealth embrace the spirit of these words and share our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, and are willing to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.