This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 28974
Location: Sedro Woolley, WA
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a CNA - Rehab Prospective Payment System for a Part Time, 0.60 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $19.00, more depending on experience.
Be part of a caring and cohesive team that enjoys taking initiative and is dedicated to their patients with physical rehabilitation needs!
Discover PeaceHealth United General medical Center and the beautiful Sedro-Woolley community in this video! https://peacehealth.culturehq.com/story/5793
A 25-bed critical access hospital, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center offers advanced treatment options and short hospital stays. Comprehensive cancer care is provided at PeaceHealth United General's Cancer Center and a variety of surgical procedures is available at the Surgery & Orthopedics Center. Primary and specialty care is provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
*** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus ***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
1. Assist in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the CNA licensure.
2. Perform basic technical skills which may include: CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
3. Assist patient with personal care which may include: bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
4. Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
5. Maintain unit supplies by stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program required
· Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification level as required by state or facility.
· Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
For a full position description or for questions, please contact Vicki Greenwald: [email protected].
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.