PeaceHealth is seeking a Executive Assistant for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date..
**Hybrid role; in person most of the time**
Spotlight on Vancouver - YouTube
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Details of the position:
- Provides daily support for executive staff.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by computer applications that include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
- Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Manages appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
- Coordinates various events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats and meetings.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of executive office systems and services as appropriate
- As a member of the executive support team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Business school preferred.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative support experience in a professional office.
- Notary Public Licensure desired but not required.
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Schedule+ Outlook.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment.
PHMG PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.