PeaceHealth is seeking an Applications Developer Senior - Infor Compensation range is $78,000 - $117,000, depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
* Remote position. Sr Developer will live in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska by start date. Relocation assistance is available.
Preferred experience includes;
- Infor CloudSuite v11 ERP
- Infor Ming.le
- Infor LPL (Landmark Pattern Language) programming
- Infor Configuration Console
- Infor IPA (Infor Process Automation)
Designs, implements and maintains data collection, integration and storage tools. Develops new applications not provided by software vendors, customization of vendor-supplied systems and development to further integrate a mix of vendor-supplied and internally developed applications and databases. Develops and supports complex projects, including projects with the highest impact and/or visibility across PeaceHealth. Serves as mentor to other developers on the team.
- Proposes new development standards as needed, with implementation plans for new standards.
- Trains and mentors other developers within the work team.
- Serves as a participant and/or consultant to projects with highest complexity, impact, and visibility.
- Designs, tests, installs and upgrades production relational databases and accompanying applications.
- Develops and maintains logical and physical entity/relationship data models and implement model schemas within standard database technologies. Plans and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance.
- Conducts analysis of application environments, documents requirements, and defines technical architecture. Develops customizations and tailoring of applications and databases, knowledgeably coordinates details across a variety of teams. May serve as an application consultant in defining systems to achieve objectives for technical and application support.
- Plans and conducts periodic application performance monitoring to ensure general response times meet customer expectations. Performs routine or customary operational and monitoring activities to ensure database environments are stable and capable of meeting on-going business needs.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain application development standards, monitor standards for consistent usage and help other move towards standards.
- Develops tools as appropriate to support application initiatives using knowledge of content management tools and concepts.
- Researches new technologies, recommends upgrades, enhancements, etc. and assist with the implementation of new technologies.
- May lead security audits for regulatory or legal compliance including HIPPAA internal policies, etc.
- Responds to system emergencies, downtimes and facilitates additional support capabilities with HID as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, relevant field. Equivalent experience may substitute for degree
- 5 or more years of development experience or demonstrated ability to work on the most complex projects facing PeaceHealth (with full grasp of all relevant development technologies).
- Experience with complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience/knowledge to develop interactive database applications required.
- Experience using Windows (and components such as IIS, etc.) Office, web editors, iSeries web environments, and other tools used for web-based and client/server applications.
- Experience with web and application server capabilities for various platforms such as Windows, AS/400, Tandem, etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge with server platforms (hardware and software) and configurations, including but not limited to services such as Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft Index Server, IBM web frameworks, WebSphere, APACHE, Secure Sockets Layer, use of Outlook/Exchange within the framework of web pages/site(s), electronic commerce, etc.
- Experience/knowledge of relational and object-oriented databases and structures.
- Experience with data modeling, logical and physical database design is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.