PeaceHealth is seeking a Print Management Analyst (Ambulatory Analyst). Salary range is $64,000 - $97,000, depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
** Onsite position. Analyst will live within a PeaceHealth network location in Oregon or Washington.
The Print Management Analyst is responsible for implementation of managed print solutions in the PeaceHealth system. This includes object and printer configuration changes, requirements gathering, Epic print table definitions, developing specifications, workflow, object development, qualification of final product via user acceptance testing, pilots, benchmarking, preproduction testing, change control and operational readiness at the time of delivery.
The Print Management Analyst coordinates activities with network IST management, Epic and the Canon print team.
- Participate in customer planning and discovery meetings with MPS Business Development Team.
- Responsible for conducting customer/client interviews and onsite inventory. Coordinates installation of data collection tools for device discovery information with IST and Product Engineers.
- Compiles and analyzes gathered data, information, and customer needs.
- Defines and develops repeatable and/or customized work- flow and enterprise content management solutions.
- Performs development planning for the upgrade to future enterprise content management and workflow modifications/versions, to include updates to the integrated product suite.
- Develops and deploys various types of configuration and application components including object models, security, alias sets, workflow/business process management, lifecycles and user management.
- Troubleshoots application issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability) and communicates with the vendor and/or Infrastructure team for follow-through. Provides Level 3 support to the Epic Application Analysts for printing issues. Liaisons with appropriate Infrastructure teams to implement standard infrastructure solutions for backups and monitoring.
- Creates security roles and responsibilities and documents procedures for hand off of security administration to others. Provides support to other team members (modify configurations per specifications, triage of issues, application tuning).
- Monitors applications for high availability to user community. Troubleshoots any problems that lead to user disservices.
- Develops high quality design documentation based on standard unified modeling language (workflow use cases, context diagrams, class models).
- Develops operational documentation that includes vendor and product evaluations, requirement documents, operational support documentation, test cases and training material. Evaluates and tests new models of printers with Epic application.
- Develops UNIX and Windows server scripts for aiding and maintaining development and process.
- Utilizes change control process for printer moves, additions and changes.
- Coordinates printer moves, additions and changes with the Epic application team. Maintains proficiency in Epic printer definition processes, Epic printer routing and Epic table updates, including the Epic Print Server (EPS), Epic Printer Records (EPR) and LWS Destination Mapping.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Functions as technical or project lead for projects within the Technology Innovation team. Participates in Epic Printers and workstations integrated area team.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree in business, computer science or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- A minimum of 4 years information systems/information technology experience providing or delivering business processing solutions (converting traditional, document-intensive business processes into digital-based approach) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in delivery solutions for customers and/or at least 1 year of experience in working in regional/global teams. A minimum of 1 year server operating system experience is preferred.
- Epic certification in Epic Care Ambulatory Core, Epic Ambulatory Order Transmittal and ECSM102 Epic Client Systems Management – Supporting Services Printer required.
- If not Epic certified at time of hire, certification requirements must be satisfied as directed by Manager.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills across all levels.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts; ability to mediate opposing viewpoints.
- Strong business acumen: understand capital and operational expenses and consider each when creating new solutions.
- Self motivated with ability to see a project to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of enterprise business processes and IT systems (e.g., ERP, CRM).
- Advanced MS office knowledge to include Project and Visio; strong understanding of technology, particularly as related to imaging software and hardware, document management integration on very large scales.
- Ability to lead and manage complex programs with multiple projects, objectives and deliverables.
- Demonstrates exceptional cultural awareness of project impacts and cautious discretion while interviewing customers and when performing onsite physical assessment, as well as excellent judgment as to when to address customer questions or concerns versus escalating them to the Enterprise Content Management Engineer or IST leader responsible for the customer relationship.
PHYSICAL/ COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.