PeaceHealth is seeking an Exchange Administrator (Office 365). Salary range is $86,000 - $129,000, depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
**Remote position. Exchange Administrator will live in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska by start date. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsible for day-to-day operations with Exchange Online and Exchange 2019, which includes the architectural design, configuration, operation, maintenance, and help with the adoption of new services. Position requires interfacing extensively with end users, peers, and other Information Technology personnel for the resolution or escalation of all technically related incidents. May lead team participation on organizational projects and initiatives. Mentors other team members and provides technical expertise to support organizational requirements.
- Delivers subject matter expertise of Microsoft 365 and Exchange services 2016 and newer with emphasis in architecture, security, design, migration, management and support.
- Provides administration, configuration, troubleshooting and support of Exchange 2019, Exchange Online, Azure Communication Services, Azure Active Directory, and other services.
- Leads or participates in several small to large-sized projects in a timely, diligent, and professional manner to accomplish the objectives within prescribed scope and schedule.
- Consults with internal customers, IT leadership, application principals and architects on emerging technology.
- Develops documentation explaining configuration, advanced technical concepts and best practices including high availability, recovery, and disaster recovery.
- Participates in weekend maintenance activities and on call rotation. Performs scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell or other scripting technology, developing scripts for automating processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology OR equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience, required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an emphasis in architecture, security, design, migration, management, and support of implementations.
- Subject matter expertise of Exchange 2016 or higher.
- Exchange 2019 multisite database availability group (DAG) and Exchange hybrid experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance suite.
- Experience with Proofpoint Email Security Administration.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Customer service focus: ability to engage successfully with client interactions.
- Azure Active Directory experience.
- Conditional Access, Multi-factor Authentication experience.
- Azure AD Connect (Directory Synchronization) experience.
- Solution Integration and Architecture skills.
- Understanding of PowerShell and Scripting.
- Fundamentals of Active Directory, Schema, OU design, AD replication topology, and DC backup/restore procedures.
- Ability to participate in a rotating 24/7 on-call technical support schedule.
- Ability to participate in scheduled non-business hour implementation and maintenance activities.
PHYSICAL COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.