PeaceHealth is seeking a Foundations Operations Specialist for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for coordinating the daily fundraising workflow for the Foundations that reside in the assigned network. Analyzes and tracks data to effectively establish and oversee operational structures and processes. Administers the foundation database and other software, overseeing internal utilization and ensuring adherence to fundraising best practices.
- Analyzes and tracks all fundraising activities including individual fundraising pipelines and individual and organizational metrics.
- Determines trends and variances and identifies areas in which changes can be made through pipeline optimization.
- Provides insight on key metrics and performance to ensure that the foundations are on track in delivering relevant objectives and outstanding donor experiences.
- Prepares high-level business reports for fundraising colleagues on the performance of their activities through moves management.
- Serves as the foundations’ super user of Raisers Edge NXT cloud-based software. Imports acknowledgement letters, reports and mailings within Raiser’s Edge, Compiles and maintains a comprehensive database of all naming opportunities, donor walls, plaques and publication lists.
- Maintains and enhances the prospect Moves Management process to provide accurate information on each major gift prospect and tracking of cultivation and solicitation process.
- In partnership with the Prospect Research team, participates in identifying and analyzing prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation.
- Provides the major gift fundraising team reports and tracking essential when working with physicians and in support of the Grateful Patient Program. Oversees the monthly Grateful Patient mass customization fundraising mailings.
- Develops standardized and custom reports on a regular basis defined by the foundation team and on an “as needed basis” for the purpose of cultivating donors, tracking solicitor actions, prospect movement through the fundraising cycle and other applicable reports. Provides daily census reports as needed for rounding.
- Establishes, monitors and reviews department policies and procedures to ensure compliance with strategic goals, regulatory changes and functional improvements.
- Serves as liaison to the Finance Department, assuring monthly reconciliation of all accounts, donations, designated donor funds and reports; and works with various departments on the distribution of funds. Coordinates and tracks invitation lists and budget for special events and training.
- All other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a complex fundraising environment, including operational, financial, and strategic expertise.
- Advanced computer skills; experience with database systems, particularly data management, report generation, selection criteria and data analysis; well versed in query and report design; and knowledge of Raisers Edge data base program required.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of fund-raising data management.
- Strong computer skills with ability to gather and synthesize data to prepare effective, logical and accurate reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with the process of major gift solicitation and with philanthropy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Professional experience in healthcare philanthropy.
- Proficient with relational databases and desktop publishing is preferred.
- Graphic design skills and experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Schedule+ and Outlook.
- Proficient in Internet research.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34% to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.